Wednesday, January 2, 2008

The ugly occurred again...

...Maybe TMI. But this time, it was different. This time it came in the form of cervical mucuos (normal) with a little blood (not normal) in it. So, of course I panicked. I call the doctors office, and the lady calls me back within 5 minutes. Pretty good considering it was 7 in the morning New Years Day. Her response was, "Well, I don't know what it was, but I am sure it is fine." How can you not know what something is, but assure me everything is fine? I just don't get that.

My dear, sweet wonderful husband (I don't know what I woudl do without him, he always makes me laugh to make me feel better.) Apparently, MJ had a New Years Eve party, and this was the result.

Anyways, things are back to normal now, so that in my opinion is always good.

It's amazing how talking to certain people can make you cry. I can be semi ok, but I get on the phone with my mom or Randy, and I just completely breakdown. I am sure Randy is waiting for me to get off the crazy bus, and back to normal. Only 203 days left! Drop in the bucket. (Yeah right!)

1 comment:

NanaB said...

oh, you do sound so much like I did when I was pregnant...except I was much worse...I had the medical books to self-diagnose and drove my doctor crazy...he finally told me to bring him my maternity books until I delivered...
you are doing great! this blog is so enlightening and sharing the growth of our grandchild by pictures and words is wonderful! keep it up...we read each night..and finally after I learned how to post , can respond ..
Randy is doing great also...just don't let him try to design a car seat for the drag car!I can see it now...one of those new car seats that "swing", and weld to roll bars.