Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Was that man watching you?

Sunday, we went to the grocery store. Lissa was going to meet us there
with Alex, so she could go to work. We had already been shopping, and
so I went outside to put thecar seat in the car and get Alex, while
Randy stayed in the store with our buggy and food. When I go back into
the store, I noticed a man from the meat department standing near the
exit door. While I was outside, Randy was trying to decide which door I
was going to come back in, so he went from one door to the other door,
back to the first door. Well, apparently that caused them to believe he
was going to steal our buggy our groceries and I had gone to get the
getaway car. Yeah, I know. We look like a couple of hoodlums ready to
steal about $25 in food.

Last week while getting ready, I noticed my shirts were getting a little tight, and I laughed it off. Yesterday, it was no joking matter. I tried to rationalize just how
much of a pull between the buttons at the boob level was acceptable. So, maternity shirt it was. Yes,everybody noticed I was wearing one also. But it did feel very comfortable. I have the same shirt in two sizes. What will be funny is when I start wearing the bigger shirt later, and they think wow, is that shirt growing with her?

Here is another poll: How long will it take for someone to catch me in the
bathroom checking out my baby belly? I really enjoy looking at it. I
think it is cute. What is funny though, is when I suck in, and it all
squishes downward. Pretty amusing for me. Randy saysMJ doesn't appreciate it.

We go for our ultrasound today for the ultrascreen test. It will tell us the risk of Down Syndrome, trisomy 18 and other chromosomal abnormalities. (I copied that last sentence from another web page.) Just something else for me to worry about, but
we get to see the baby again so we are very excited. We are taking a
VHS tape to record this ultrasound. HopefullyMJ / Cathleen will cooperate and put on a show, but be still so the tech can get the measurements she needs. But all of this also comes withbloodwork. Fun, fun , fun...

Randy's Corner: The ultrasound machines only use VHS tapes. So, Randy tells me to call Katie (my dr's nurse) and ask her what museum would be open so that we could get some VHS tapes. I am still not sure he believes me in that they don't takeDVD's. Oh well.

Moms and People, I am about to write TMI on here, so stop reading if you don't want to read.

I had my first pregnancy sex dream the other night. And yes, my husband
asked if he was in it. Of course he was. All I can say is wow, very
interesting.

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

You are too funny. Is it ok that I have those dreams and I am not pregnant.

Of course, Randy is not in mine. LOL.

Anonymous said...

Did you wake up going... "I didn't know I could dream like that!"

NanaB said...

dream,dream...that's a good thing for young and old!
can't wait to see the video of the baby!
you can always wear one of Randy's shirts- and put a cute belt with it..you won't even have to wear a skirt or pants-it will be long enough!

NanaB said...

oh goodness, I can imagine someone thinking Randy was going to shoplift!
I hope I raised him better!
Everyone has dreams...some of mine still curl my hair...and I am 40+++++
but not many men will admit to having them.
wear Randy's t-shirts around the house...they will cover you so well, you won't have to wear anything else.

glad you are doing good...can't wait to see the video-of the baby.